Night Trek to Kalsubai.
Highest peak of Maharashtra.
Kasara to Kasara.
• HIGHT:- 5400ft(1646mtr).
• Grade:- Medium.
• Difficulty:- Medium.
•00:15 Assemble at Kasara Railway Station near ticket counter.
•00:15 Travel from Kasara Railway Station to Bari Village by Local Transport.
•02:30 Reach at Bari village and rest.
•03:15 Start ascending.
•07:15 Reach Kalsubai Shikhar.Tea and snacks on Kalsubai peak.
•09:15 Start descending.
•12:00 Reach at Bari village and lunch.
•13:00 Travel by Jeep from Bari Village to Kasara Railway Station.
•14:30 Reach Kasara railway station and disperse.
999/- per person.
- All transportation from Kasara Railway station to base camp.
- Vegetarian meals.
- Expertise Guide Charges.
- FIRST-AID KIT.
- Any other expense not mention in includes.
- Water bottle, soft drinks.
- Transportation to Kasara Railway Station.
Terms & Conditions
1. It is the duty of customer to verify the booking information once they have received the confirmation, in case of any change, the customer should notify our volunteer within a day of confirmation.
2. The itinerary can be changed according to weather conditions.
3. Hotels with same categories will be provided in case the mentioned hotels are not available or any concern or dispute from hotel.
4. Package rates are subjected to change without any prior notice.
5. Any surcharges levied by hotels of any public holidays should be barred by customer on ‘Direct payment basis.
6. Yourtripguy would not be responsible for any improper services provided by any agency not mentioned in itinerary.
7. In case of any maintenance or modification of any historical monuments, YTG reserves the right to change the itinerary.
8. Adventure sports tariffs are not included in this package.
9. Entry fees for museums or any palace are not included in this package.