• Trek Name: Kedarkantha Trek
• Trek Duration: 6 Days
• Trekking Length: 20 km
• Max Altitude: 12,500 ft
• Base Camp: Sankri
• Activity Level: Moderate
• Minimum Age: 8 Years
• Pickup options: Dehradun/Mussoorie
• Best Time to Visit: Mid November to Mid April
• Kedarkantha Peak Summit
• Semi frozen or completely frozen lake Juda ka Talab • Aerial view of High Mountains from Kedarkantha Peak
• Magnificent views of Gangotri, Yamunotri, and Swargarohini Peaks
• Remote villages and local cultures
• Fixed departure dates are available, kindly contact us for the details.
• New batch can also be opened for 5 or more Clients (subject to prior confirmation and availability.
Tent Sharing Options
• Three-person high-quality large tents • Two-person high-quality tents for couples (only on prior confirmation and may subject to availability at some campsites)
• Reserve cab with us: Travelling charges as per taxi rate.
• Board a bus by self: Trekkers may choose to travel by bus if low on a budget (they must need to reach at Dehradun railway station before 7:20 am to buy the bus ticket for themselves at the ticket counter as there will be no online ticketing system for Sankri buses, approx. ticket cost would be 400/- each side or total 800/- for both side.)