• Trek Name: Har ki Doon Trek
• Trek Duration: 7 Days
• Trekking Length: 48 km
• Max Altitude: 11,700 ft
• Base Camp: Sankri
• Activity Level: Moderate
• Minimum Age: 8 Years
• Pickup options: Dehradun/Mussoorie/Sankri
• Best Time to Visit: Mid March to Mid June & October to Mid December.
• Har ki Doon valley
• Jaundhar glacier, Maninda Taal
• Rich variety of flora and fauna
• Magnificent views of Swargarohini Massif
• Remote villages and local cultures.
• Fixed departure dates are available, kindly contact us for the details.
• New batch can also be opened for 5 or more Clients (subject to prior confirmation and availability).
Tent Sharing Options
• Three-person high-quality large tents
• Two-person high-quality tents for couples (only on prior confirmation and maysubject to availability at some campsites).
• Reserve cab with us: Travelling charges as per taxi rates.
• Board a bus by self: Trekkers may choose to travel by bus if low on a budget(they must need to reach at Dehradun railway station before 7:20 am to buy
the bus ticket for themselves at the ticket counter as there will be no online ticketing system for Sankri buses, approx. ticket cost would be 400/- each side or total 800/- for both side.)