• Trek Name: Brahmatal Trek.
• Trek Duration: 6 Days.
• Trekking Length: 30 km.
• Max Altitude: 12,100ft.
• Base Camp: Lohajung.
• Activity Level: Moderate.
• Minimum Age: 8 Years.
• Pickup options: Kathgodam Railway Station.
• Best Time to Visit: October to April.
• Brahmatal Top and aerial view of great peaks, Ronti Saddle, and Roopkund trail.
• Semi frozen or completely frozen lakes Brahmatal and Bekaltal.
• Rhododendron and Oak forests.
• Magnificent views of Mt Trishul, Mt Nanda Ghunti, Mt Chaukhamba, and Mt Neelkanth.
• Fixed departure dates are available, kindly contact us for the details.
• New batch can also be opened for 5 or more Clients (subject to prior confirmation and availability).
Tent Sharing Options
• Three-person high-quality large tents.
• Two-person high-quality tents for couples (only on prior confirmation and may subject to availability at some campsites)
• Reserve cab with YTG: Travelling charges as per mentioned below in the package price.
• Board a bus or local cab by self: Clients may choose to travel by bus or local cabs to reach Lohajung (clients have to start early in the morning and change
cabs or bus on the Kathgodam-Almora-Kausani-Gwaldam-Debal-Mundoli, Lohajung route as there is limited direct travel connectivity.)