6N7D Package(min. 4 people).
Delhi to Delhi.
• Har Ki Pauri.
• Mansa Devi.
• Shanti Kunj.
• Nainital Lake.
• Eco Cave Gardens.
• Tiffin Top.
• Naina Peak.
• Land’s End.
• Jim Corbett National Park.
• Birjani/ Zhirna/ Dhella
• Lal Tibba.
• Cloud’s End.
• Mussoorie Lake.
• Kempty Fall.
• Prakasheswar Temple.
• Laxman Jhula.
• Ram Jhula.
• Triveni Ghat.
• Gucchu Paani.
Pick up from Delhi Railway Junction or Airport to Nainital, free time for acclimatization walk around the city followed by night stay.
We ‘ll leave for local sightseeing in and around Nainital followed by night stay at Pangot or Nainital on availability.
Early morning departure for Jim Corbett National park, welcomed by complimentary drinks and head straight for Jungle Safari in Jeep with night stay at beautiful resort.
After breakfast we’ll leave for Haridwar, visit to mansa devi, attend Ganga aarti in evening at Har-Ki-Pauri and back to hotel for night stay.
Need to leave early for Rishikesh, check your way into the best environment of our YOGA capital. Book your river rafting it will take around 3 hours of your time and give you adventurous memories for lifetime. After coming from rafting head for local sightseeing followed by night stay in
After breakfast we’ll make our move to Mussoorie via completing sightseeing in Sahastradhara, after that we’ll head towards Kempty fall and remaining sightseeing in Mussoorie followed by dinner at Mall road and
We’ll complete remaining sightseeing in Mussoorie and depart for New Delhi for the drop. We hope you have had created a plethora of memories while traveling with us.
STAY HAPPY, KEEP TRAVELING.
11499/- per person.
- Local sightseeing in Sedan (private taxi).
- Pick up & drop from Delhi.
- Breakfast & Dinner.
- Hotel stay at triple sharing.
- Tolls, Driver Allowance, Parking.
- GST 5%.
- Meals which are not mentioned above.
- Adventure sports fees, any museum or entry fees.
- Fees for Corbett Jungle Safari(4500 for 6 seater Gypsy.
Terms & ConditionsExpand/Close
1. It is the duty of customer to verify the booking information once they have received the confirmation, in case of any change, the customer should notify our volunteer within a day of confirmation.
2. The itinerary can be changed according to weather conditions.
3. Hotels with same categories will be provided in case the mentioned hotels are not available or any concern or dispute from hotel.
4. Package rates are subjected to change without any prior notice.
5. Any surcharges levied by hotels of any public holidays should be barred by customer on ‘Direct payment basis.
6. Yourtripguy would not be responsible for any improper services provided by any agency not mentioned in itinerary.
7. In case of any maintenance or modification of any historical monuments, YTG reserves the right to change the itinerary.
8. Adventure sports tariffs are not included in this package.
9. Entry fees for museums or any palace are not included in this package.