7N8D Package(min. 6 people).
Delhi to Delhi.
- Chicham Bridge.
We start our journey from Delhi airport or railway station where our first stop will be the Rock garden of Chandigarh. After exploring it, we’ll drive our way to Shimla which is a drive of 4-5 hours depending on the traffic, followed by dinner and then we visit one of the best mall road of the country. The view from the ridge is breathtaking.
Early morning departure towards Sangla/Chitkul. The journey is long and lengthy but with pristine and serene
views, try not to sleep during the journey or you might miss the beauty of nature. Travelers will be staying in Homestay with delicious regional food.
Today we’ll head towards the last inhabited village near the Indo-China border. After completing the sightseeing, travelers will move towards Kalpa for dinner and night stay.
Early morning departure for sightseeing around Kalpa and drive towards Tabo via visiting the beautiful hamlet of Spiti “NAKO” followed by dinner and night stay in Tabo.
Monastery of Tabo is also known as Ajanta of Himalayas, the old monastery will give you the glimpse of an ancient era. Afterwards, we’ll move towards Dhankar monastery and lake. The path towards the lake can only be covered by hiking, hardly 45-60 minutes of walking will take you to the paradise followed by night stay at Kaza.
Time to explore some of the world’s highest spots. We’ll start with world’s highest working post office in Hikkim, travellers can send postcards to their family/friends. The souvenir sent will be directly posted to your postal address. Afterwards Komic which is world’s highest inhabited village, then to Key monastery, Kibber and Langza followed by night stay at Langza.
Early morning departure for Chadratal Lake via Kunzum-La, it will take round about 7-8 hours to reach the Chandratal and 1 hour of hiking to reach the moon shaped beauty followed by our journey towards Manali for dinner and night stay.
Time to bid adieu to the wonderful state of India, Himachal Pradesh. After breakfast, we’ll checkout from the Hotel and drive towards the drop point Delhi/Chandigarh airport or railway station. We hope you have created plethora of memories during the journey and made some good friends to travel more and more.
STAY HAPPY, KEEP TRAVELLING.
7N8D 16999/- per person.
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis as per itinerary in Hotels, Homestay, Tents.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- All Sight Seeing and Excursions as per the itinerary.
- Inner line Permits if required.
- Pick up and Drop in MUV or Traveler.
- GST 5%.
- Meals not included in the plan.
- Entry fees for any place.
- Fees for adventure activities.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & ConditionsExpand/Close
1. The itinerary can be changed according to weather conditions.
2. Adventure sports tariffs are not included in this package.
3. “yourTRIPguy” will provide alternate or similar category of hotel without any prior notice in case the mentioned hotels are not available or any concern or dispute from hotel. Any other services that is not included in the above quoted section.
4. Package rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
5. “yourTRIPguy” shall not be responsible for any delay, improper service provided by any agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners /coach operators /tour operators who are yourTRIPguy’s independent contractors.
6. All the customers are strongly recommended to check and verify their booking thoroughly once
they receive the confirmation from yourTRIPguy. Please contact our travel experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information, which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, certain elements of the holiday package are non-refundable.
7. “yourTRIPguy” cannot be held responsible if inaccuracies are not notified by the passenger within 1 day of sending out the booking confirmation.
8. The prices displayed have been calculated as per the rate prevailing at the time of product development. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange and/or fuel costs, special/high
season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid in full before the departure by the client. Any Visa cost fluctuations will have to be borne by the passenger.
9. The itinerary may be modified based on various factors like maintenance of historical monuments, museums, major events like sports conventions, religious festivals, etc.
10. “yourTRIPguy” reserves the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for any ticket of the customer which they may have purchased in advance for sector within India or abroad.