6N7D Package(min. 4 people).
Bagdogra to Bagdogra.
- Tsango Lake.
- Tsomo Lake.
- Baba Mandir.
- Nathula pass.
- Enchey Monastery.
- Bakthang Waterfall.
- Ban Jhakri Waterfall.
- Khanchendzongna Waterfall.
- Khecheopalri Lake.
- Pemyagntse Monastery.
- Tiger Hill.
- Tea Garden.
- Tenzing and Gombu Rock.
- Ghoom Monastery.
Assistance at Bagdogra Airport on arrival and drive to Gangtok (Capital of Sikkim). Gangtok is
also a resting ground for people traveling to North Sikkim. Gangtok, the capital city of Sikkim is located
on a ridge at a height of 5500 feet. With a spectacular view of the Khangchendzonga,The town provides the
perfect base for travel through the state . It is Surrounded by Monasteries and Orchids, Gangtok is truly
a traveler’s delight. Check in at Hotel. Evening is free at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Gangtok.
Today we will visit some important places of Gangtok.
Namgyal Research Institute of Tibetology :Namgyal Research Institute of Tibetology is the most prestigious research institute of its kind in the world; NIT is a treasure of vast collection of rare Lepcha, Tibetan and Sanskrit manuscripts, statues and rare Thankas (colourful tapestries used in Buddhist liturgy).
Government Institute of Cottage Industry [GICI] :Set up in 1957 as a centre for both preservation and development of the traditional arts and crafts of Sikkim, An emporium at the institute sells an array of local traditional items, which are very popular with tourists.
Do-DrulChortenStupa :This huge stupa or monument is located at a short walking distance from the Research Institute of Tibetology and on a hillock. The ChortenStupa is marked by a golden top dome. This golden top can be seen from various places in Gangtok.
Orchid Flower Show :The “Flower Exhibition show” an enclosed climate controlled flower garden, a World of unbelievable Orchids. The orchids looked artificial, akin to the cheap crepe imitations in shops, too beautiful to be true and genuine.
Tashi view Point :From this point one gets a breath taking view of Mt. Khangchendzonga, one of the most graceful peaks in the world. An Observatory Tower, Cafeteria and Public amenities have also been recently added.
Ganesh Tok :It is situated on a ridge at a distance of 7 kms from Gangtok. From this Spot one can get birds eye view of sprawling Gangtok town, while across the hills Mt. Khang-chenDzonga and Mt. Siniolchu loom over the horizon.Bakthang Waterfall Gangtok :This is a wonderful waterfall located on the North Sikkim Highway towards Tashi View Point and about 3kms from Gangtok town. While visiting Tashi View point or returning, it’s worth stopping at this roadside waterfall for sometime.
Enchey Monastery : Its located on a hilltop , its one of the Oldest monasteries around.
Ropeway ( Cable Car )) : Great ride to view the whole of Gangtok , the Valley and peaks from far above.
Ban Jhakri WATERFALL :Ban Jhakri means ‘Jungle Priest’ or in some definition ‘Jungle Magician’. The Nepali folklore says that the first Jhakri or Shaman acquired the power of mastering the evil spirits from the gods.
NathulaPass(optional/additional cost) : closed on Monday & Tuesday.Nathula Pass was a major corridor of passage between India and Tibet before it was closed in 1962.
Located around 56 kms from Gangtok at an altitude of 14450 ft, the road to Nathula passes through the
Tsomgolake. It is one of the highest motorable roads in the world and is richly surrounded by alpine flora.
On a clear day you can even see the road winding down the Chumbi valley. Tourists are allowed to go close to the international border from where you can see Chinese soldiers on the other side of the barbed wire.
Additional tour : If you do not get the Permit for Nathula Pass Then you can also do this tour Tsongo lake and Baba Mandir excursion :Morning after breakfast we will go for
a full day excursion to -TsongoLake :38 km from Gangtok and at an altitude of 12,400 ft, the ethereally beautiful Tsomgo lake is a must on every visitors itinerary. A winding road through rugged mountain terrain and sharp
cliffs takes you to Tsomgo, which means source of the water in Bhutia language. The lake derives its water from the melting snows of the mountains surrounding the lake.
New Baba Mandir:Baba Mandir is a distinguished sightseeing place of Sikkim. This “mandir” or shrine
is dedicated to “Baba” Harbhajan Singh, who was a soldier of the Indian Army. However, for the tourists’
convenience, the samadhi of Baba Harbhajan Singh has been reconstructed at the junction of KupupGnathang road and the trail leading to Menmecho Lake, on November 11, 1982. And this shrine is
popularly recognized by tourists as New Baba Mandir.
Overnight stay at gangtok.
Check out from Gangtok
After breakfast, proceed then drive to Pelling in West Sikkim (Alt 7175Ft / 2150M). The pleasant little town of Pelling is famous for magnificent views of the snow-capped Kanchenjunga range, the third highest peak in the world..
On arrival check in at Hotel followed by night stay.
Khangchendzongawaterfall: TheKhanchendzongna waterfall lies 28 km away from Darap en route to Yuksam and 5 km before reaching Yuksam. This waterfall has its source in the famous Rathong-Chu glaciers at the foot of Mt. Kanchenjungha. It is one of the most beautiful waterfalls in Sikkim and is normally active throughout the year.
Rimbi Water Falls & Karchen Power House :Situated 5kms down from Darap en route to Khecheopalri. Adjacent to the falls is the Karchen hydro electricity powerhouse. It is the oldest in west Sikkim being constructed in early 70s during the reign of the last Sikkimese King. KhecheopalriLake :Khecheopalri Lake, originally known as Kha-Chot-Palri (meaning the heaven of Padmasambhava), is a sacred Lake for both Buddhists and Hindus, which is believed to be a wish fulfilling lake. It is located near Khecheopalri village.
PemayangtseMonastery :Designed and founded by Lama LhatsunChempo in 1705, it is one of the oldest and premier monasteries of Sikkim. It is not only one of the oldest monasteries of Sikkim but also the most famous in west Sikkim. The monastery, located at an elevation of 2085m, is built with scenic backdrop of snow capped mountains on two sides. It is one of the oldest
monasteries of the State.you will be taken to Darjeeling from Pelling. All the way, you will be accompanied by the
magical beauty of the Himalayas and the beautiful views of the valleys. Do not forget to click pictures of the amazing snow covered peaks and the green hills.
Reach Darjeeling and check-in to the hotel, where you will have the evening free to spend on your leisure. You can explore the absolute delight of the mall road in Darjeeling.
Today we take you to a full day tour in
Tiger Hill :Early morning drive to Tigerhill, situated at an altitude of 2590metres (8482 ft.)and 13kms from the town, this spot has earned international fame for the magnificent view of the sunrise over
“Kanchenjunga” and the great Eastern Himalayan Mountains.BatasiaLoop :About 5 kms from Darjeeling, this Railway Loop is a marvellous feat of engineering. It is
fascinating to watch the toy train wind its way round the loop. A glorious view of snowy peak and town can be seen from this place.
GhoomMonastery: Ghoom is located 8 km from Darjeeling. The original monastery was built during the
early twentieth century. The monastery can accommodate around sixty monks. The statue of Maithreya Buddha which is 4.57meter high, of this monastery is of interest here.
Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park :Adjacent to the Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, it is a high altitude wildlife park and new home for Siberian Tiger, Himalayan Black Bear, Deer, Red Panda,
Snow Leopard and Birds.
Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre: This centre produces excellent carpets, woollen goods, wood work,
leather work etc. The Tibetan craftsmen can be seen at work at the centre. It is closed on Sundays.
Tenzing and GombuRock :Tenzing Rock, a gigantic natural rock in Darjeeling is named after Tenzing Norgay, the man who created history by climbing the Everest first time along with Edmund Hillary in 1953. Opposite to this is the Gombu Rock named after NawangGombu, nephew of Tenzing who was the first person to climb the Everest twice, once in 1963 and in 65.
Tea Garden :A jeep takes you to the nearby tea garden in Darjeeling hills for you to soak in the nature.
Later you take a walk through the villages and nature trails, and get deeper insight into the lives of the
people living in the mountains.
Observatory Hill :Apart from the magnificent view it commands, great religious importance is attached
to the Observatory Hill by both Hindus and Buddhists who worship here by the hundreds.
We will drive to airport from Darjeeling with cute smile on your face remembering all the sweet moments spend here. We hope you have had created a plethora of memories travelling with us.
STAY HAPPY, KEEP TRAVELLING.
6N7D 17499/- per person.
- Private car on point to point bases.
- All sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Rooms on twin sharing.
- Daily Breakfast.
- All permits.
- Driver Allowance.
- Parking fees.
- GST 5%.
- Nathula Pass Zero point fees 3000/-.
- Mandatory surcharge applicable for any event organized by the hotel during Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve and payable by the guest in advance at the time of confirmation only.
- Room availability of above quoted hotels are strictly subject to change & will check availability & confirm at the time of reporting of confirmed booking.
- Monument entrances, camera charges, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Early check in & late checkout. Camera & video permits.
- New Year, Festivals & Long Weekends rates can be hiked as per Hotel Policy.
- Gala Dinner is Mandatory and Supplements (Direct Payment basis) on Christmas Eve. & New Year Eve. Dinner as per policy. Any Medical / Rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any Tourism Promotion Fee or Local Tax, Airfare, Train Fare, Overland Journey and Travel Insurance if not mentioned in inclusions or itinerary.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item. Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters. Any Entrance Fee, Any Sporting or Adventure activities Fee. Cost incidental to
- any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight / Rail cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblock.
Terms & ConditionsExpand/Close
• Above price is for Indian Nationals only.
• Above price is valid for a period of 10 days after being
• The vehicle will be provided on point to point basis and not on disposable basis.
• If you Choose Normal Vehicle Gangtok Sight Seeing will be done by non AC Maruti Van / WagonR or Similar Car non ac cars as per local restrictions.
Please let us know if the above suits your requirements.
Do feel free to call / contact us for any changes or
Our team looks forward to hearing from you!
• We are sending you payment procedure .Please deposit
50% amount to confirm your booking and rest 50% on
The money receipt and service vouchers are issued
after realization of the payment. The offered service will be tentatively booked for a maximum period of 7 working days (unless specified otherwise) after the advance payment is made from customers’ end. yourTRIPguy can not take the responsibility for a loss of booking due to a delayed payment that goes beyond the maximum mentioned period.
1. It is the duty of customer to verify the booking information once they have received the confirmation, in case of any change, the customer should notify our volunteer within a day of confirmation.
2. The itinerary can be changed according to weather conditions.
3. Hotels with same categories will be provided in case the mentioned hotels are not available or any concern or dispute from hotel.
4. Package rates are subjected to change without any prior notice.
5. Any surcharges levied by hotels of any public holidays should be barred by customer on ‘Direct payment basis.
6. Yourtripguy would not be responsible for any improper services provided by any agency not mentioned in itinerary.
7. In case of any maintenance or modification of any historical monuments, YTG reserves the right to change the itinerary.
8. Adventure sports tariffs are not included in this package.
9. Entry fees for museums or any palace are not included in this package.