3N4D Package min(4 people).
Delhi to Delhi.
- The Ridge.
- Jakhoo Temple.
- Green Valley.
- Chadwick Waterfall.
- Viceregal Lodge.
Early morning pick up from your designated point
to Shimla. If you are boarding from Delhi then it is
going to be a long ride of 9 hours, from Chandigarh
it will take about 4-5hrs depending upon traffic.
Acclimatization walk around the mall road, at night
it turns into the chaotic beauty try not to miss the
view of city from the Ridge.
After the breakfast at Hotel, we’ll leave for
Kufri. There is an amusement park in Kufri,
which has rides for kids as well as adults. Have
fun with your family till evening & then we’ll
drive our way back to Shimla for night stay.
Feel the beauty of mall road in daylight, watch our
Tri-color waving in the air above 7238 feet from the
sea level. Now the travelers will head towards
Jakhoo hill, it is the highest point in Shimla
around 8000 ft. There are 2 ways to reach there, by
taking ropeway to Jakhoo temple or trek the
Jakhoo Hill which is about 2.5 km from the mall
road. It is believed that Hanumanji stopped here to
rest while searching the Sanjivni booti. At the top
of the hill you’ll find108 feet standing tall idol of
Hanumanji. After coming down the travelers will
be given free time to roam around the city and
shop for souvenirs followed by night stay at hotel
It is a time to bid adieu to the wonderful city
of HIMACHAL and queen of hills. After
breakfast we’ll checkout form the hotel and
drive towards the drop point either
Chandigarh or Delhi. We hope you have
created plethora of memories during the
journey and made some good friends to travel
more and more.
STAY HAPPY, KEEP TRAVELLING.
3N4D 5999/-* per person.
- Accommodation on triple sharing basis as per itinerary in hotels/camps.
- 3 Breakfast & Dinner.
- All Sightseeing and Excursions as per the itinerary.
- Pick up and Drop in Traveller, SUV or Sedan.
- Driver Allowance, Parking Fees.
- GST 5%.
- Meals not mentioned in the plan.
- Entry fees for any place.
- Fees for adventure activities.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & ConditionsExpand/Close
1. The itinerary can be changed according to weather conditions.
2. Adventure sports tariffs are not included in this package.
3. “yourTRIPguy” will provide alternate or similar category of hotel without any prior notice in case the mentioned hotels are not available or any concern or dispute from hotel. Any other services that is not included in the above quoted section.
4. Package rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
5. “yourTRIPguy” shall not be responsible for any delay, improper service provided by any agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners /coach operators /tour operators who are yourTRIPguy’s independent contractors.
6. All the customers are strongly recommended to check and verify their booking thoroughly once
they receive the confirmation from yourTRIPguy. Please contact our travel experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information, which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, certain elements of the holiday package are non-refundable.
7. “yourTRIPguy” cannot be held responsible if inaccuracies are not notified by the passenger within 1 day of sending out the booking confirmation.
8. The prices displayed have been calculated as per the rate prevailing at the time of product development. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange and/or fuel costs, special/high
season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid in full before the departure by the client. Any Visa cost fluctuations will have to be borne by the passenger.
9. The itinerary may be modified based on various factors like maintenance of historical monuments, museums, major events like sports conventions, religious festivals, etc.
10. “yourTRIPguy” reserves the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for any ticket of the customer which they may have purchased in advance for sector within India or abroad.