3N4D Package(min. 4 people).
Pune to Pune.
- Arthur’s seat.
- Kate’s point.
- Elephant head point.
- Savitri & Castle rock point.
- Veena lake.
- Sydney point.
- Parsi point.
- Lingmala Waterfall.
The journey will begin from Pune followed by a drive to Mahabaleshwar after taking a bit of rest we'll head towards Veena Lake followed by night stay.
After breakfast, we'll leave for Lingmala waterfall followed by local sightseeing around Mahabaleshwar and an evening spent on the Kate's point.
Today we'll head towards Tapola also known as mini Kashmir of Maharashtra with lush green trees and a backwater lake a perfect location for one day picnic.
After breakfast, we'll depart for Pune via sightseeing in Panchgani. We hope you have had created a plethora of memories traveling with us.
STAY HAPPY, KEEP TRAVELLING.
3N4D 6499/-* per person (Weekdays). 7499/-* per person (Weekends).
- Local sightseeing in a private car as per itinerary.
- Rooms on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Pick up & drop from Pune.
- Driver Allowance, Parking fare.
- Toll Tax.
- GST 5% (on bank payment).
- Meals not included in your plan.
- Any entry fees or adventure sports tariff.
Terms & Conditions
1. It is the duty of customer to verify the booking information once they have received the confirmation, in case of any change, the customer should notify our volunteer within a day of confirmation.
2. The itinerary can be changed according to weather conditions.
3. Hotels with same categories will be provided in case the mentioned hotels are not available or any concern or dispute from hotel.
4. Package rates are subjected to change without any prior notice.
5. Any surcharges levied by hotels of any public holidays should be barred by customer on ‘Direct payment basis.
6. Yourtripguy would not be responsible for any improper services provided by any agency not mentioned in itinerary.
7. In case of any maintenance or modification of any historical monuments, YTG reserves the right to change the itinerary.
8. Adventure sports tariffs are not included in this package.
9. Entry fees for museums or any palace are not included in this package.