3N4D Package(min. 4 people).
Lonavala to Lonavala.
- Lonavala Lake.
- Bhusi Dam.
- Lion’s Point.
- Bhaje caves.
- Lohgadh Fort.
- Pawna Lake.
- Rajmachi Point.
- Karla Caves.
The journey will begin from Lonavala Railway station or Bus station followed by check in to hotel and after taking a bit of rest we'll head towards Bhusi Dam & Lion's point.
Day 2 – After breakfast, we'll leave for Lohgadh and Bhaje caves followed by a trip to Pawna Lake and back to Lonavala for night stay.
Day 3 – Today we'll head towards Karla caves and few other spots surrounding Lonavala followed by night stay.
After breakfast, we'll head to chikki market, shopping and souvenir hunting in the market followed by drop to Railway Station or Bus Station. We hope you have had created plethora of memories traveling with us.
STAY HAPPY, KEEP TRAVELLING.
3N4D 4999/-* per person (Weekdays). 6999/-* per person (Weekends).
- Local sightseeing in private car as per itinerary.
- Rooms on twin/triple sharing basis.
- Pick up & drop from Lonavala Railway Station or Bus Stand.
- Driver Allowance, Parking fare.
- GST 5%.
- Meals not included in your plan.
- Any entry fees or adventure sports tarriff.
- Toll Tax.
Terms & Conditions
1. It is the duty of customer to verify the booking information once they have received the confirmation, in case of any change, the customer should notify our volunteer within a day of confirmation.
2. The itinerary can be changed according to weather conditions.
3. Hotels with same categories will be provided in case the mentioned hotels are not available or any concern or dispute from hotel.
4. Package rates are subjected to change without any prior notice.
5. Any surcharges levied by hotels of any public holidays should be barred by customer on ‘Direct payment basis.
6. Yourtripguy would not be responsible for any improper services provided by any agency not mentioned in itinerary.
7. In case of any maintenance or modification of any historical monuments, YTG reserves the right to change the itinerary.
8. Adventure sports tariffs are not included in this package.
9. Entry fees for museums or any palace are not included in this package.