Ahmedabad to Ahmedabad.
- Jaisalmer Fort
- Jaisalmer War Memorial.
- Gadisar Lake.
- Vyas Chatri.
- Bada Bagh.
- Sam Sand Dunes.
Early morning departure to Jaisalmer, after check-in little time to relax followed local sightseeing in Jaisalmer.
After breakfast, we'll complete our remaining sightseeing near Jaisalmer and head towards Sam sand dunes followed by traditional welcome evening tea coffee, jeep safari, camel safari, cultural event and Rajasthani dinner.
After breakfast we’ll depart for remaining spots to cover and bid adieu to the city followed by drop at Ahmedabad.
2N3D 5499/-* per person (Weekdays). 6499/-* per person (Weekends).
- Pickup and drop in a Sedan from Ahmedabad.
- Local sightseeing in Jaisalmer as per route.
- Rooms on Twin/Triple sharing bases.
- Breakfast at Hotel.
- Breakfast, Evening tea-snacks, Dinner at Swiss Tents.
- DJ night, Cultural Dance, Group Dance.
- Driver Allowance.
- Transportation above 1200km will be charged as 9rs per KM.
- Entry fees of museum or any palace/fort.
- Meals not mentioned in inclusion.
- Jeep Safari/Camel Safari.
- Toll tax and Parking.
Terms & Conditions
1. The itinerary can be changed according to weather conditions.
2. Adventure sports tariffs are not included in this package.
3. “yourTRIPguy” will provide alternate or similar category of hotel without any prior notice in case the mentioned hotels are not available or any concern or dispute from hotel. Any other services that is not included in the above quoted section.
4. Package rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
5. “yourTRIPguy” shall not be responsible for any delay, improper service provided by any agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners /coach operators /tour operators who are yourTRIPguy’s independent contractors.
6. All the customers are strongly recommended to check and verify their booking thoroughly once
they receive the confirmation from yourTRIPguy. Please contact our travel experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information, which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, certain elements of the holiday package are non-refundable.
7. “yourTRIPguy” cannot be held responsible if inaccuracies are not notified by the passenger within 1 day of sending out the booking confirmation.
8. The prices displayed have been calculated as per the rate prevailing at the time of product development. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange and/or fuel costs, special/high
season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid in full before the departure by the client. Any Visa cost fluctuations will have to be borne by the passenger.
9. The itinerary may be modified based on various factors like maintenance of historical monuments, museums, major events like sports conventions, religious festivals, etc.
10. “yourTRIPguy” reserves the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for any ticket of the customer which they may have purchased in advance for sector within India or abroad.