4N5D Package(min. 4 people).
Bagdogra to Bagdogra.
- Tsango Lake.
- Tsomo Lake.
- Baba Mandir.
- Nathula pass.
- Enchey Monastery.
- Bakthang Waterfall.
- Ban Jhakri Waterfall.
- Pemyagntse Monastery.
- Tiger Hill.
- Tea Garden.
- Tenzing and Gombu Rock.
- Ghoom Monastery.
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP Railway Station / IXB Airport & transfer to Darjeeling. On arrival Check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay will be at Darjeeling.
Early Morning (at 04:00 am) drive to Tiger hill (8,400 ft.) to watch the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest peak), on your way back visit Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop. After breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea Garden (outer view), Ropeway and Japanese Temple (Peace Pagoda). Evening free for shopping or leisure. Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
This morning after breakfast transfer to Gangtok. Half-day local sightseeing around Gangtok, Tashi view point, Ganesh Tok, Hanuman Tok, Flower show, Cottage Industry
and Handicraft Centre, Institute of Tibetology, Dro-dul Chorten, Gonjang Monastery & Banjakhri Falls (maximum 6 hours).
After breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55kms one way from Gangtok city. Overnight stay at Gangtok. (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tsomgo Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing.)
After breakfast Checkout we'll drive towards Airport for drop. We hope you have had made plethora of memories while traveling with us.
STAY HAPPY, KEEP TRAVELING.
4N5D 12999/- per person.
- 04 Nights Accommodation on twin sharing.
- 04 Breakfast.
- Pick up and drop from Bagdogra Airport / NJP Railway Station.
- All Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary mentioned in the program by WagonR.
- Below 5 year child is Complementary.
- GST 5%.
- Nathula Pass Zero point fees 3000/-.
- Mandatory surcharge applicable for any event organized by the hotel during Christmas Eve & New Year’s Eve and payable by the guest in advance at the time of confirmation only.
- Room availability of above quoted hotels are strictly subject to change & will check availability & confirm at the time of reporting of confirmed booking.
- Monument entrances, camera charges, etc.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Early check in & late checkout. Camera & video permits.
- New Year, Festivals & Long Weekends rates can be hiked as per Hotel Policy.
- Gala Dinner is Mandatory and Supplements (Direct Payment basis) on Christmas Eve. & New Year Eve. Dinner as per policy. Any Medical / Rescue evacuation due to mishaps.
- Any Tourism Promotion Fee or Local Tax, Airfare, Train Fare, Overland Journey and Travel Insurance if not mentioned in inclusions or itinerary.
- Any personal nature items like Laundry, bar bills, table bills, camera fee, tips or any other item. Mineral water / Soft or hard drinks / Starters. Any Entrance Fee, Any Sporting or Adventure activities Fee. Cost incidental to
- any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight / Rail cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblock.
Terms & Conditions
• Itinerary might be re-arrange as per hotel availability at the time of booking.
• All transfers from Gangtok / Pelling / Darjeeling to onward destinations will be provided either in morning from 07:00 a.m. to 08:00 a.m. or in afternoon from 01:00
p.m. to 02:00 p.m.
• The vehicle changes every day/Sector wise & will be on contract as per the itinerary.
• Permit is required for Tsomgo Lake & Lachung. It is mandatory that guest should carry 4-6 copies of passport size Photograph, original & copy of photo ID i.e. Voter ID card / Aadhar card/ Pass-port / Driving License / Any Govt. approved photo ID except PAN CARD for processing the permit. (PAN CARD is not valid for permit in Sikkim).
• Supplement Cost for Nathula Pass extra (Monday & Tuesday closed).
• The Permission for Nathula Pass is completely subject to availability.
• Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (To be borne by the client, this is directly payable on the spot).
• We need Guest Name & Arrival / Departure details to process your booking.
• Permit require for Tsomgo Lake. It is mandatory that guest should carry 02 copies of passport size photograph, original photo ID proof with photo copy (identity card – Voter ID card / Pass-port / Driving License / Aadhar Card) for processing the permit.
PAN Card is not acceptable for issuance of the Permit.
• Permit also require for traveling to North Sikkim (Lachung & Lachen). Requires 02 more copies of passport size photographs along with original photo ID proof.
As Innova is low chassis car and not ideal to travel North Sikkim and
Tsomgo Lake – Baba Mandir. Alternative in Luxury vehicle like Scorpio / Xylo will be provided
1. It is the duty of customer to verify the booking information once they have received the confirmation, in case of any change, the customer should notify our volunteer within a day of confirmation.
2. The itinerary can be changed according to weather conditions.
3. Hotels with same categories will be provided in case the mentioned hotels are not available or any concern or dispute from hotel.
4. Package rates are subjected to change without any prior notice.
5. Any surcharges levied by hotels of any public holidays should be barred by customer on ‘Direct payment basis.
6. Yourtripguy would not be responsible for any improper services provided by any agency not mentioned in itinerary.
7. In case of any maintenance or modification of any historical monuments, YTG reserves the right to change the itinerary.
8. Adventure sports tariffs are not included in this package.
9. Entry fees for museums or any palace are not included in this package.