3N4D Package min(4 people).
Delhi to Delhi.
- Chamera Lake.
- Rock Garden.
Early morning pick up from your designated point
to Dalhousie. If you are boarding from Delhi then it is
going to be a long ride of 8-9 hours, from Chandigarh
it will take about 11-13hrs depending upon traffic.
Acclimatization walk around the city to get acclimatize with the weather and altitude followed by dinner and night stay.
After the breakfast at Hotel, we’ll leave for local sightseeing around Dalhousie such as Rock Garden, Chamera Lake, Panchpula and more.
Travelers will be taken to the Mini Switzerland of Himachal “Khajjiar” where they can enjoy with the group and can opt for activities such as Paragliding, Horse riding etc. followed by drive to Kalatop and night stay in Dalhousie.
It is a time to bid adieu to the wonderful city of HIMACHAL and queen of hills. After breakfast we’ll checkout form the hotel and drive towards the drop point either Chandigarh or Delhi. We hope you have had created plethora of memories traveling with us.
STAY HAPPY, KEEP TRAVELLING.
3N4D 6999/-* per person.
- Pickup and drop in a Sedan, MUV or Traveler from Delhi.
- Local sightseeing as per route.
- Rooms on Twin/Triple sharing bases.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- Driver Allowance, Parking fees.
- GST 5%.
- Meals not mentioned in the plan.
- Entry fees for any place.
- Fees for adventure activities.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Terms & ConditionsExpand/Close
1. The itinerary can be changed according to weather conditions.
2. Adventure sports tariffs are not included in this package.
3. “yourTRIPguy” will provide alternate or similar category of hotel without any prior notice in case the mentioned hotels are not available or any concern or dispute from hotel. Any other services that is not included in the above quoted section.
4. Package rates are subject to change without any prior notice.
5. “yourTRIPguy” shall not be responsible for any delay, improper service provided by any agency, airline, transport, hotel, any provider of services, for any injury, death, loss or damage which is caused by the act or default of the management or employees of any hotel, airlines, shipping companies, coach owners /coach operators /tour operators who are yourTRIPguy’s independent contractors.
6. All the customers are strongly recommended to check and verify their booking thoroughly once
they receive the confirmation from yourTRIPguy. Please contact our travel experts if there is any incorrect or incomplete information, which needs to be altered or changed. In case of any changes or amendments, certain elements of the holiday package are non-refundable.
7. “yourTRIPguy” cannot be held responsible if inaccuracies are not notified by the passenger within 1 day of sending out the booking confirmation.
8. The prices displayed have been calculated as per the rate prevailing at the time of product development. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange and/or fuel costs, special/high
season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price must be paid in full before the departure by the client. Any Visa cost fluctuations will have to be borne by the passenger.
9. The itinerary may be modified based on various factors like maintenance of historical monuments, museums, major events like sports conventions, religious festivals, etc.
10. “yourTRIPguy” reserves the right to change the departure date or cancel a departure due to unforeseen reasons and will not take any responsibility for any ticket of the customer which they may have purchased in advance for sector within India or abroad.